View Single Post
Old 06.06.2011, 11:33 AM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
I've never had a memorable visit with a "family doctor." Several fun
ER visits, though. I was hospitalized at two weeks old with respiratory problems, that I still have trouble with. Stitches in my head when I was 3 (my first memory is getting them removed...I got a grape lollipop after.) Lots of trips for asthma. A couple for panic attacks. Stitches for cutting my thumb on a meat slicer. There is nothing like the sensation of laying back on the stretcher, waiting for the doctor to sew you up, and feeling warm thick blood drip onto your palm.
I was going to say that ER stories will do too, so I'm glad you edited your post. Plus, those kind of stories make for good tv series.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|