View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 07:19 PM   #1293
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I was never old enough to watch at the time, but I managed to find both Northern Exposure and Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Loved both of them.

Parker was early FOX and from when they had nothing to lose, pun intended, by putting out a bit of a ridiculous show like that.

I'm not sure I was old enough either now that I think about it. When was that show on?

I distinctly remember the initial run of Twin Peaks even though I was not, ostensibly, allowed to watch it (this is before my parents said fuck it and realized I was more fun to be around when I could talk to them about stuff). Anyway, Parker can't be much older than TP, can it?

I remember Northern Exposure (AKA, Twin Peaks' the nice demon-free rom com doppelgänger) too. But I think I only remember Parker Lewis in re-runs on USA circa 1995.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|