View Single Post
Old 01.29.2017, 04:09 AM   #1072
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Warning: nobody EVER watch the 100.

I know it has an inexplicable 90% rotten tomatoes rating (no fucking clue how that happened, as it's simply shit) ... but don't even think it.

maybe you've heard people compare it to LOST, the greatest show of our generation. Still! Don't do it!

It is exactly like LOST, only with spaceships instead of airplanes, bunkers instead of hatches, and with a terrible young adult cast that makes it feel like 90210. So despite all the countless things it rips off from LOST, it's ultimately the anti-LOST. It's as if LOST's loser juvenile delinquent little brother knocked up the Hunger Games and made a shame baby that was raised by the CW.

Don't ask me how I know this. It's not a story I care to tell. But dear god, heed me! Especially if you love lost -- oh, sweet Desmond, what have they done to you? -- stay as far away from this show as you physically can.

You having a giraffe?!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|