Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 06.20.2009, 11:04 PM   #46
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
It's ridiculous, I could get a house (like 2/3 bedroom, 2 bath) for $300 plus utilities in the town where they did a shitton of the Manhattan Project. (no joke, the place is weird) or I could get a dirty, smelly 1 room apartment for $500 plus utilities where I can walk to class. Compound this with the fact that I'm still jobless. I'll take a Draino-tini for one please.

yeh, its ridiculous like that here too. Because there are not enough 'live in' apartments for sale, the ones that are, are really over priced. If you buy an apartment that has a long term lease with a serviced apartment company in place, say in the same street as another which is 'live in'.. the one that has the lease agreement is around half the price.