View Single Post
Old 07.11.2007, 09:39 AM   #78
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Not the greatest sound quality indeed, but alright for a 128kb mp3. At least it's the entire thing. Now let's hope the DVD isn't going to take years to finish... speaking of which, I just read this quote on the southern lord board:

"yeah. looks like i'm delivering 20 or so 3-5 minute mini-films first to the boredoms for approval, then to VICE to put on VBS. then in the winter, the boredoms' japanese videographer and i will co-direct a mega-dvd boxset that spans the past 14 years of the boredoms' work which VICE records will sponsor/release. i have some pop tatari era NY performances and seven years worth of seadrum performances around the world (archive spans 14 years) as well as a bunch of the boredoms side projects. jun has lots of their rehearsals and performances in japan--including the super-rare footage of the band recording seadrum with their drum kits set up in the incoming tide on a japanese beach and the show on new years eve of 2000 when, as the clock struck 12, they immediately transitioned in mid performance from a punk noise band into the seadrum project."

pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|