View Single Post
Old 02.04.2015, 12:02 AM   #139
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Wait, you were supposed to actually click the links and check out the music and the ridiculously great flow that Midnite brings to it. Just click The Gad, i personally guarantee that one track involves more complex rhyme patterns and cadence than ANYTHING in your hip hop collection, seen?

You realized that blaze up also has NOTHING to do with weed? But you know, maybe the simpleton music i listen too isnt as complex as that 3 6 mafia shit you be bumpin
And you did realize reggae is one OF the foundation of hip-hop?

I was just messing with you. Regarding your guarantee about the Gad, it's not true. You haven't seen my hip hop collection. Maybe you think all I like is production-and-beat centered acts like Yeezy. And while I do love that shit (good production is as necessary to good hip hop in 2015 as a good DJ was to the first era rap's golden age) I also listen to technical shit, as you know from our conversations about E40.

I'm just not into contemporary reggae, mate. No offense. I love a lot of what came out of the genre in the 70's, but I can't really get into the newer incarnations of it. That said, there has obviously always been a massive reggae influence in hip hop and there still is. Nobody would deny that.

But let's talk about new hip hop ok?

Did y'all hear the late 2014 SpaceGhostPurrp release that dropped in December? It's available on Spotify now.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|