View Single Post
Old 02.01.2020, 07:11 AM   #11
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I've done none of it - I should more focused on my actual homework for Year 12.

And yeah, I'm going to Europe once I graduate. I'll start off in Munich, but I thought I could probably take a day trip across the border.

Alright, then I'mma look into it. As cynical as my views on that town may be, there's got to be something that caters to certain tastes, even there.

I mean, I think I remember seeing SWANS having a gig there some years ago, so there's gotta be some sort of audience.

Ah, as in taking a trip to Europe? Awesome, there's a lot to see. And if you ever find yourself in Vienna, let me know. In these corners I know a few cool places here and there. Substance Records is pretty damn awesome for instance. Bought a tee with the Star Power cover artwork there years ago.

And since you've mentioned Munich: Backstage is a cool location to hang out at.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|