View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 08:56 PM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Songs About Fucking.. masterpiece!

EDIT: Sorry, lemme elaborate.. I prefer Songs About Fucking because the drum programming is a bit more complex as are the structures as a whole.. I think it doesn't have as many classic songs as Atomizer, but it has some of the best and the most underrated of Big Black's catalogue (I consider "Pavement Saw", "Kitty Empire", and especially the otherworldly "Kasimir S. Pulaski Day" 3 songs no one really talks about that just amazing). Also, "FISH FRY" has one of my favorite riffs ever! Also, I think the bass playing is a bit better on this album. And etc. You really can't go wrong with either one.

I just called my girlfriend up and asked her which album she liked better and she said "songs about fucking. L DOPA!" So, put in a vote from her too.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|