View Single Post
Old 08.15.2022, 01:14 PM   #3539
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I fucking HATE ST:Voyager.
Inconsequential tripe.

I have read a lot recently about how the writer's room for that show were all ivy league "writer" types, who were hired because they had no familiarity with Star Trek. The articles state that it was a real douchbag room.

Voyager is so fucking stupid and dull. 7 years and that poor Ensign Kim never gets a promotion! Not even a field promotion!

and the whole idea was to combine a Maquee (sp?) crew with a starfleet crew, and that went unexplored after the first few episodes.

I hated that fucking idiot that was their "chef"

god I hate it so much.

Enterpirse would have been much better if they had not cast TV's resident sad-sack hounddog face mr. quantum leap himself as captain. he sucks. he is a melodramatic overactor, and ruined that show from the beginning.