View Single Post
Old 08.02.2022, 12:27 PM   #3526
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
+the stand up comedy specials are great - Bill Burr's latest was fucking BORING. I miss when standup comedians would tell jokes, and not comment on the latest news bullshit.
how about Seinfled then? It's still boring standup, but it's about old news!

I rewatched a bunch of them, amazing how bad some episodes are. Some are good though, but I wish they would say in advance

Anyway, my favourite series on Netflix is Happy, especially the first season.
It's weird as hell, the second season becomes a bit too weird though.

Also, The Mechanism I liked a lot, it's a Brazilian series about their fraudulent politicians.

And you could give Undercover a try, it's a Dutch/Belgian crime series (based on true events). I only watched the first season, which was good. Haven't watch the remaining seasons yet. You probably will miss some of the subtleties, about differences between Dutch and Belgian cultures and people etc.
Just read a few of the reviews on imdb, one says it's a trailer park version of Sopranos with the "everything goes wrong all the time" storytelling of Breaking Bad. Which sums it up very well, but I haven't seen Breaking Bad, nor the Sopranos actually

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|