View Single Post
Old 10.28.2014, 09:53 AM   #18274
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've seen anguish recently, and i liked it. it was made to watch at the movies in its day, nowadays (at home, on a tv) it looks clever it but can't have the same paranoid effect intended-- the mom though! yikes!

the other movie i've known him for is "jamón jamón" which i also liked but hasn't stuck in my psyche the same as "la teta y la luna" did. i still have to see "huevos de oro". his older stuff is hard to find! (legally anyway).

thanks for the medem recommendations. i did like "el sexo y lucía" but never followed through with the rest-- i'll check them out (if i can-- "vacas" seems out of print)

Sex & Lucia used to be my wife's favorite movie. she'd watch it all the time, then she finally goaded me into watching it with her (we did a film swap. she watched Glengarry Glenross, whcih she hated because she cannot stand to see older men humiliated) and we watched Sex & Lucia and I misunderstood the entire thing, and she said I ruined it for her.

I found it a very boring movie where about 20 minutes worht of plot happens in an hour and a half.