View Single Post
Old 01.25.2017, 02:00 PM   #1067
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the terrible british series about government espionage wasn't imitation game but something called the last... the last enemy or something. government spying on civilians and some terrorism subplot. each chapter even has some sort of earnest introduction by some actor.

it's complete shit. watch it if you can lol. awful!

the turing movie was so-so. turing's story itself is great, just the movie as a finished product didn't do it for me--had a hallmark movie of the week flavor to it. his khan of the future, i'm sorry but montalbán owns that forever. i blame jj abrams from it though.

anyway, frumious b. is great though-- he really is a good actor. also appears to be a very decent person IRL. i have no complaints about him. i was just commenting on his ubiquity vs. that of the much less visible don jon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|