View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 09:40 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I tried to PM you..
Look this isn't about you. But i did call out your comments about both her likely lying and in particular your comments that rape is obscure to define or ambiguous. I also called out those others who used slut shaming or attacked her character or personality as if that made a difference. Promiscuous women or "bitches" get raped too. Women who lack credibility can still have been raped.

Further i even went after the comments that "she bore some responsibility" as this is blame the victim. No one is to blame if they are raped but the rapist, period. I love ya bro but it is what it is.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|