View Single Post
Old 01.15.2012, 04:31 PM   #15361
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
hm, no. Every film I've sat through in my life has disgusted me. Utter repulsion pouring out and yelling incoherently in response to the intense horror of the experience. Every gelatinous mass of cinema should be wiped off the face of this planet. Then I'll finally smile for a change.

I don't watch many movies. And lately I've disliked most of the ones I've viewed. I'm sour on the silver screen. Nothing is funny anymore, it's all pee jokes and people getting punched in the face. And that's supposed to make me laugh? No, I don't think so. Will Ferrell is a dunce and so many of these so-called comedians are about as funny as glue.

I'm surprised that people still enjoy movies. But then I saw this thread and saw that most people just post a picture of the film and there is no commentary on whether they liked it or not.

I applaud your effort though.