View Single Post
Old 04.22.2007, 02:10 AM   #12
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
Am I the only person who was not aware that the garage attendent in Ferris Bueller's Day Off was, in fact, former SY drummer Richard Edson?

I discovered this yesterday when I happened to flip past Ferris Bueller's Day Off on tv. They had little trivia captions popping up on the screen and one of them read something like, "The garage attendent was played by Richard Edson, who before going into acting was the drummer for influential post-punk outfit, Sonic Youth." I was so stunned. I've seen that movie like 800 times and never realized that was him.

I guess he's done a bunch of films. He was even in Platoon.
You can check it out here > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002057/

No shit. He's been in a bunch of movies for many years. As soon as he left SY, he became a prolific minor character in many movies during the 80's and early 90's.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|