View Single Post
Old 02.10.2007, 08:52 PM   #80
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
i actually really liked them at Volksbühne, probably more than at ATP, it was some sort of revelation... then again, perhaps it was only because it was the first time i saw them and it really worked for me this time (i wasn't so enamoured with what i had heard from them before)...

but yes, i wished it wasn't in a seated thing...

I really liked them there as well, don't get me wrong. They were fantastic then as well but I think the other times I have seen them, I liked them even more. That was the first time I'd seen them live as well but I was pretty familiar and enamoured (obsessed maybe) with their records. Did you see them when they played the evening after that? (can't remember the name of the venue but it was some sort of squat type thing)

Find it odd that you were a bit dissapointed by MCIAA Nefeli. I had heard a few things by them and thought they were ok but never really got into them...but really loved them at ATP
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|