View Single Post
Old 02.10.2007, 12:24 AM   #71
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Public Enemy sucked when I saw them. Flavor Flav was a sexist, old bald, embarrassment, and Terminator X didn't do shit with the turntables - it was all DAT.

When I saw the Fall, it was horrible, but this was in 93 or 94, so who knows if Mark has done better since. He was certainly as drunk as he's famous for, but you couldn't hear a word of his vocals to tell what he was slurring. The band was incredibly loud, but otherwise completely boring. I think he fired them shortly thereafter.

Autechre wore all black, played in the dark, and produced a mix that didn't measure up to the records at all. Talk about dull. I still listen to them constantly, but I don't think I'd ever pay to see them "live" again.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|