View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 11:17 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
(oh no, i'm geting sucked in)
i plan on posting a little on the weekends, but in a very limited capacity. lethrneck4 & jfreimark are not on my ignore list yet, but i'm sure that's coming at some point. (feel free to poke fun at that eventuality, khchris, if that's what gets you off, but i feel like i've suffered far more than you have from trolls & flamers.)

as khchris stated, you are lucky chabib. usually if you really do say the word "fuck" to a cop in just about any tone of voice or context then you end up on the ground with a knee in your back as handcuffs are applied. This hasn't happened to me, but it has happened to people I know. chabib's hunch as to what was going on must have been correct & the fact that there was a crowd of people around probably also aided his righteously indignant cause.

as for khchris' repeated assertion that he "doesn't feel terrorized" by the government, it could have something to do with not even realizing he's in denial. Judging by his posts, it seems his fear has made him irrationally disregard the First Amendment.

(now i'm really getting sucked in)
& no, I'm not your troll
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|