View Single Post
Old 06.26.2017, 02:51 PM   #43
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
at the last concert I went to I almost wanted to adopt two guys. They were friends and standing next to another. One was wearing a God's Pee shirt, the other one wore a Goo shirt.

anyway, I always wear band shirts, it's pretty much all I have in the closet.

Do you work in a skate park or record store? Are you J Mascis?

I think after one reaches a certain age, unless one's life is very specifically suited to such things, wearing band shirts becomes vastly unpractical. Like having dreadlocks or neck tattoos or whatever. Like, you either need to operate within a world that finds that stuff acceptable, or you need to be, like, a software genius who's so good at ... fuckin' ... softwaring... that people will hire hire him despite his giant septum ring. Or a millionaire. Or a professional musician or maybe comic book artist. Or a club promoter.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|