Thread: I applied
View Single Post
Old 11.18.2008, 10:41 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
1) I decided on staying in California because I do like it here. The only other places I'd want to go would be east coast, maybe. And then, that is just a huge change that I don't necessarily want to make, just distance wise, it makes things harder and a little scarier. Plus there are a lot of out of state fees for going to colleges from other states.

2) I want Berkeley. I love the area. I love the school, the campus. It is such a good distance away too. It is far enough away for a lot of indepences but about a $50-150 plane ticket or 8 hr drive home. Not that I will ever want to come home, but that is a convenience. Then I can come down more frequently during breaks to visit my little sister who is only 8 years old. It trips me out to think that I'll be gone most of the time, for most of her life, and even after that. It is kind of sad. I have friends that go there now. One of them, who is a freshman now, and I want to get an apartment together. It'd be great.

UCLA and UC Santa Barbara are basically tied for second.

3) I guess I am planning on studying English. I honestly think that being a teacher would be cool. I've had a few teachers that have really had a great impact on my life, and I am really thankful for having them, and I bet it means putting up with a ton of little shits for a few good ones, but I don't know. Right now it seems like a good idea. Summers off. Holidays off. But it is all up in the air still.

i just interrupted dinner preparations to quickly say HOLY SHIT YOU COULD BE SCHIZO'S CLASSMATE!

ok. gotta go back.

BEST WISHES!

ps- for some reason i had figured you for law school. the debate, the interest in politics, all that. well who knows, there is time.

must.. not burn... rice...

see ya
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|