Thread: Damn you Ohio!
View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 12:27 PM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
a. obama has stated that he will not be hillary's running-mate.
b. what is this experience are people keep talking about in reference to clinton?

Hillary clinton was a CABINET MEMBER for years, serving in foreign affairs, healthcare, and other aspects of the executive branch. She was a very influential advisor to her husband on matters of state, and she has international cache. She knows protocol, and she has already built up relationships with world leaders.

Obama has one term as a senator under his belt. No foreign affairs experience. It cannt eb denied and he knows it and it is why he lost in texas and Ohio after the clinton campaign made it a point to enphasize this.

the world today needs someone who can cope with not ust the american people, but the people of the world.

I think Obama would make a great president if he got some more experience under his belt.

if he does not want to be Hillary Clinton;s running mate then he is fucking up big time.