View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 07:04 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't. They are all somewhere around here.. I have condensed them into a pocket full of flash drives for long term storage, I must admit it is quite nice. I still don't like to download when buying music, I like to have a disc and the artwork if even for a brief moment of reflection. I so sometimes miss two things about discs (a) how you had to select and choreograph the music for each day by choosing which discs to bring with you instead of having most of it on your iPod and (b) having to physically change discs when changing albums, it is a ritual and you get to see and feel and experience the album. However, I don't miss all that enough to abandon my iPod, I used to have to carry backpacks on the metro just to throw my disc player and some albums in it, now I just seem to have a backpack for the fuck of it, but all my music conveniently fits in my pocket. Fucking Steve Jobs you bastard, just like these tablets with MP3 players is just ANOTHER idea you stole from PCs

MP3 players and tablets came out in the 1990s but until Apple made them sexy people could care less. I'm old school, I used to have MP3 disc players with all my files on 800MB discs..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|