View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 07:51 AM   #55
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I have a friend, used to be my best friend, but I think we will never be able to be best friends again after something that happened about a year ago now. Over the course of a few weeks, my aunt died, my life was threatened (long story -- but very serious, at the time, maybe not so much now), and I inherited I house where I had to kick out a bunch of methheads. Very stressful, going to court every week (and in fact, I'm still going, a year later, for things related to this, though it's not as bad as it was..), you know, whatever. I was really depressed one day and my friend said, "I really don't know what you are so upset about." after I told him everything that's been happening. I just looked at him. Of course he wouldn't know -- he's one of the richest people I know. When his dad dies, he inherits a million dollars. He's never had a moment in his life where his mom or dad wouldn't pay to get him out of a jam. He's never had to work a day in his life. Of course he doesn't have problems. Anyway, that night made me look at things really differently with him. I still go around him, but we stopped playing music together and stopped collaborating, in general, for the most part...

That's kind of how I feel. I am surrounded in my career by rich little grls fresh out of state college. When I was thier age I was (and still am) clawing my way out of hole after hole. I paid for my own AS degree while I worked as a fucking Burger King manager...stopped and got married....started again....stopped to have a kid ....started again...stopped to have a kid....10 years have gone by...finally finish! I was born poor but I have made it better. Everyday some crazy shit happens to me and no one here can even begin to comprehend my situation. They just go on back to the lap top daddy bought em.

I used to get a little jealous, but now I realize how much more I do posess. You cannot buy life experience. Keeps shit interesting.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|