View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 06:54 AM   #46
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
mmm
quite a few things spring to mind, but obviously:
- insulting my dad for a good two hours while i was going through a very bad nervous breakdown when i was 19. He sat through all this garbage i was throwing to his face, looking at his feet, waiting for it to stop. I threatened to kill him quite a few times that night but i don't remember as i was heavily on drugs. But i can recall pretty clearly that my girlfriend and my mother were "hiding" in the kitchen during that whole - long - time , crying.

- ending that 1 year long relationship with another girlfriend when i was 24. She killed herself with meds that same night at her parents'. Took me about two years for my brain to see the light of day again.