View Single Post
Old 08.12.2019, 05:49 AM   #7010
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Not sure at what point I've defended her or anyone who has notable links to Epstein. And again, you're ignoring the fact that Trump has more than hinted before that he knew about Epstein's ...kinks shall we say "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Anyway, if you're wanting more information about Trump's relationship with Epstein here it is And yes, even the Clinton's get mentioned in this

I’m not ignoring facts about their relationship/ friendship. All I pointed out is there is a big difference between a Court deposition and hearsay.

Hearsay = information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

I’m using hearsay because what we know about Trump is rumor, a connect-the-dot possibility. Of course I’m assuming Democrats couldn’t connect such dots because surely they would have pursued that instead of four plus years of phony Russian collusion???

If evidence is revealed that can prove Trump was guilty, burn him to the ground!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|