Thread: bad in bed
View Single Post
Old 09.25.2009, 04:59 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
when i get off i have a sudden urgency to read about what led up to the might that was Attila the Hun. After combing many tomes I've realized that the amount of civilized cities Attila 'passed through' directly correlates to the amount of orgasms I pretend to be able to provide to a lady; and then when she says stop stop my spine is going to snap that is like when the Roman Emperor said to Attila, just before he confiscated their imperialism, owww owww, have I told you about Singapore?'

the Huns used to gang-rape women, and since each woman has only 3 "holes" they would cut slits in their abdomen and fuck the bleeding gashes. NO LIE.
people aree sick fucks.