View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 02:19 PM   #21
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Right, no offence intended, this just struck me:

The (capitialist) West German chap is proud and strong, clearly, and has pupose to his stride. He looks forwards to the future.

The (communist) East German man is small wears a rustic hat, and his lowly status in the eyes of the authorities is represented by him looking ( raising his hand) upwards.

The EU person is bland and featureless. He's a no-one in the eyes of the state. And he has a bizarre walk.

Am I way off the mark?

(I like the East German sign, by the way, I just see propaganda in all of them!)

yes, i know, it's funny to try to interpret those...

here's more for you:

the polish chap looks a bit funny, the russian red guy looks angry, and Belgium chose to include men and women...

next Friday, i will be moving to Berlin! yay! that's probably why i chose this pic...
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|