View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 11:54 AM   #97
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
you can always go see the julie mittens again, although they only seem to be playing like once a month or so... but with nnck you never know when they'll be playing in holland again. this year we got really lucky with 3 shows. it looks like they're going to do another european tour in may 2007, so maybe we won't even have to wait too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewoof
It was nice to see you again Peter. Review from the whole festival (in dutch) is on the way on Kindamuzik. They wrote a nice review of the last Circle cd I noticed:

http://www.kindamuzik.net/recensie/circle-5399/miljard

@Jef & Tim: great photos!

I agree with Peter that the schedule of Friday was a big disappointment. But Dream/Aktion Unit ruled!

you must be eric then with a new username? nice meeting you again too. sorry that i left so promptly, but when i said i was going to move up front for dream/aktion unit i actually thought you'd be following me.

i listened to miljard on the 3voor12 luisterpaal but that's entirely different to the kind of music circle played on saturday... speaking of 3voor12, it's a pity that they're not covering the festival with streaming audio/video like they did last year... and where are the pro-shot pictures of dream/aktion unit!?
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|