View Single Post
Old 06.19.2007, 04:31 AM   #121
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikjuice
Is it that obvious? Your entire post is a contradiction. You say my problem is that my imagination doesn't "run wild." Then later, you say its my "own choice" (coupled with an adolescent insult) as to what image I associate with a song. So, which is it?

The fact that a majority of songs used for commercials are rubbish is irrelevant to the topic. My initial point was that I have no problem with SY selling their music at Starbucks, but I would have somewhat of a problem if they did something that affected my personal listening experience. For example, if I repeatedly saw a McDonald's commercial with the 'Cross the Breeze playing in the background, my enjoyment of that song would eventually be diminished. I, like every other human, cannot always control the images that pop into my head.
I totally don't understand what you mean, sorry. You will have to think a little harder. I can't read any contradiction in what I said at all. Honestly, stop watching tv, if it messes with your brain so much. If you can't take commercials for what they are, it's your fault, not tv's.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|