View Single Post
Old 11.03.2014, 07:13 AM   #3621
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
JUST LOOKING by John Updike
STAINED GLASS by William F. Buckley, Jr.

Took the summer to slowly read Updike's SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS. Fascinating read.
ARE YOU BACK???

so.... lemme tell you about what i've been reading

I think I liked it. It was just a bummer that my professor told me something I didnt want to know about the book after i've read parts 1-3. Kinda made it hard to read the last part of the book.
reminded me of the bell jar, a little bit at least.

only bought it cause everyone was posting it on instagram. when it arrived I was scared I would never read it/never finish it cause it's HUGE. once I started reading I couldn't put it down though. lots of interesting pieces by women and what clothes mean to them, how clothes make them feel, etc.
kim gordon is in it as well!

now I am gonna start with this bby for university

and for PLEASURE I can't decide.. I am in the mood for some lorrie moore but I don't have anything by her at home that I haven't read but so many other unread books...
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|