View Single Post
Old 10.04.2017, 09:05 AM   #1759
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I guess it's been awhile. I just seem to remember Nunn and Mortimer screwing up a lot and getting yelled at by JEFF FUCKING DANIELS. (Do you seriously not know his name?)

You should really check out Studio 60. I think you'll be surprised. It's mostly about the behind-the-scenes of a comedy show, but around episode four vampires arrive to battle a sudden infestation of zombies. Shit gets pretty bloody and destructive, if that's what you're into. Zombies have never grunted with such quick wit.
you ever seen pride and prejudice and zombies? stupid yet hilarious

anyway of course i know his name but it's way more fun for me to say dumb and dumber because it invokes this very bressonian juxtaposition in the mind

(this is why bresson preferred non-actors, he said)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah I did not like Maggie at all. Not one bit.

Loved Emily Mortimer.
Loved Olivia Munn! She’s taken nothing but shit roles since that show! Who would have thought she could actually act? Why doesn’t she do that?

She’s content to be a Megan Fox type, I guess. Bugger. She was one of the best oarts of the show. Actually, probably my favorite.

nah, she's not a stupid person and doesn't want that

"she's hot therefore stupid" is a horrible typecasting. curse of the hot girl
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|