View Single Post
Old 08.12.2014, 02:25 PM   #15
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Once again (oh surprise), the media got it all wrong. "Ooooh, he was the funny man, how shocking". Do you, ignorant media fucks who couldn't come up with an original thought if your sorry-ass lives depended on it, even realize what Williams' supernatural gift was? Speed. Not the drug - unfuckingbelievable mental speed. You can't always appreciate it, what with some lame scripts in some of his movies and whatnot. One-on-one, however, in an interview or something similar, guy was mind-blowing, and NOBODY has ever come close, including Carrey and others.

Al Pacino said years ago that whenever he felt in a tough sport regarding a character, he would ask himself: "What would Robin Williams do?" Such an ability, as it usually happens (who's free of this curse? Paul McCartney?), comes coupled with a fucked up mental wiring. I don't and never will have the guy's powers, but what can I tell ya, I do relate to this.
I don't know, I think the idea that an individual has the capability of having some supernatural powers in terms of creativity that lasts throughout their lifetime doesn't have any proof other than media obituaries and journalists (who else?) trying to ride on their subject's peaks to make a name for themselves. Robin Williams' acting abilities were poor but entertaining. I can't get out of my head that he was entertaining because he was there anyway and you couldn't get rid of him. He was on TV, he was in films that you're often told you should go and watch if you're taking the girlfriend out and can't be bothered to watch your dog having a shit on the pavement instead. Regardless, it’s tragic that anyone feels this is a natural way to die and it hurts no matter what to the people who were close to him as human being.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|