View Single Post
Old 03.12.2016, 07:54 PM   #1096
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Wildheart (by Miguel) from last year is mad underrated.. that and Black Messiah are my most played albums, along with TPAB.

Hey, I was meaning to ask you what you think of his new EP. I listened to the track "Waves" (no relation ) yesterday and thought it was really fucking good. I never got into Wildheart, but I think I'll be picking it up now.

Also, I listened to TPAB all the way through on Thurs. and I really enjoyed it. I've identified some of the problems I have with its flow (I just plain can't listen to "u" ... It's painful), but all of the full length non-interlude tracks on that record now have 5-star ratings on my iTunes. My favorites are still "Mortal Man," "Alright" and "The Blacker the Berry," but everything else is goddamn dope too. I just have to skip some of the incidental music and interludes unless I want the whole cinematic experience, which I sometimes do. Still prefer good kid, but TPAB has better individual songs, I think.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|