View Single Post
Old 10.18.2013, 09:54 AM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but you need knowledge that shows you how to function in that "wrong world" so you can eat and not freeze and live long enough to write your memoirs some day.

This is true more or less, only those supernatural freaks like Dr. Gonzo can pull it off, too weird to live, too rare to die, God's own prototypes, some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production..

Quote:
people still make money during recessions (e.g., potato growers thrive while yatch makers suffer).

Unfortunately the entirely wrong kind of people are making unimaginable sums of money, while too many of the right kind of peoples' ships are sinking fast.

On a side note, I don't understand the British term "cunt" as an insult. I mean, I understand what is implied and what are the connotations, but unless your a total fag I just don't get how calling someone or something a vagina is insulting. I mean, vaginas are both fun and a fucking miracle of life, how is that insulting? Then again, British humor is generally beyond me.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|