View Single Post
Old 07.09.2014, 06:27 PM   #5292
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
Vlaar was great for Holland, Kuyt was extremely shy, never ventured forward (had he forgotten who he was?), Robben was neutralized but it didn't seem that hard, he was probably as exhausted as RVP.
Mascherano was the best Argentinian, with Demichelis (if you ignore his fouling and intimidation).

I hope Argentina doesn't win the final, boredom should not prevail.

Vlaar was excellent. It was definitely the more defensive players that shone most for both teams. I was more disappointed with Holland though. Van Gaal seemed more set on stopping messi than really looking for a way to win the thing.

And I really hated the dutch goalkeepers' intimidation tactics in both shootouts. I hated it just as much when Hart tried it against Italy in the Euros.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|