View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 03:16 PM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Haha.. these are the moments between Wade and Lebron in the Bejing Olympics which sealed the deal and previewed the coming Heat onslaught. I mean, its against China, so you expect this, but it doesn't negate the power that made this kind of block/rebound/steal to wade/lebron fast-break dunk so dominating even against the best NBA teams. Here Lebron channeled his inner Chris Mullen and just grabbed the ball out of the air mid-shot.. Is it a block? Is it a rebound?? Shit, before you can ever figure it out Wade is dunking it in!!

Then there is 2012. I mean, shit, look at this shit! Seriously! Even Magic Johnson and John Stockton got be tripping watching a replay no-look pass like this one!!

Wade was genius. He realized that he is one of the best 2-guards in NBA history at penetrating the rim, and with Lebron as one of the best defenders combined with one of the best passers (I mean the guy throws the ball down full-court like he was Joe Montana sometimes!!) to make open those fast-breaks Wade would only be able to continue to thrive at attack dunks. Further, Wade is one of the best blocking guards of all time, his career average of 1 block per game is the most ever for a guard, and also the most ever for a guy under 6'5", and so he can reverse it an do what Lebron does, grab the block or the rebound, and with Lebron being able to run down the court as fast, maybe even FASTER than he can pass it, it is a lethal double-team combo. Whether Wade or Lebron, these guys literally clown teams on the fast-break. It seems that as Wade was creeping into his 30s, instead of going the Jordan-Kobe route (i.e. slowing down on penetration dunks and replacing them with ice-cold mid-ranger jumpers) to save his body the wear and tear and accomodate for the inevitable decline in his beastly athleticism, he recruited Lebron to help make it easier to attack, penetrate, and dunk. If it weren't for all those fast-breaks, Wade would have had to stop dunking three years ago

Let me ask, who do y'all think is a better blocker, Lebron with all those damned run from behind power-blocks, or Dwight who can clown it at the rim just about any time..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|