View Single Post
Old 05.13.2012, 09:39 PM   #15693
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99

I wanted to wait for mothers day to watch this one. All things considered, this may end up being my favorite movie someday. Every single shot is beautiful to me. Wim Wenders is an excellent framer, and this film simply elucidates the most powerful emotional experience to me. The scene where Dean Stanton's character and his son are watching the old footage of his mother is touching. Dean Stanton chooses his roles in an odd way. Regardless, he's been in Wild at Heart, Fire Walk With Me, Repo Man, Last Temptation of Christ, Straight Story, Paris Texas and a few others that are very good. He even makes a cameo in The Avengers movie. Then he'll do something like the green mile or anger management. Weird. Anyways that's irrelevant. This film is perfect.

Yeah, Harry Dean Stanton fascinates me. For a while he was in everything, usually as some variation on the alcoholic dad, whether it be in some art movie or Pretty in Pink. And always good in it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|