View Single Post
Old 12.03.2006, 07:41 AM   #6
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Jokes aside,Hayden i know that you hate me and you'd rather my life was confined to knitting scarves and organize better and more cuntish posts but here's a few tips that might help you coping with severe bouts of depression,if they might be of any use:
1-If you can,cut down on the coffee because if drunk in large doses it can trigger distressful anxiety attacks and blind panic.
2-If you have spotted signs of depression within yourself,make sure that you stay the fuck outta drugs and alcohol as the euphoria that you might feel under their effects will cripple your brain when the fun has gone.
3-Try to communicate as best as you can to the people closer to you that you have certain boundaries and needs and don't feel ashamed to remind them if you feel like those boundaries have been crossed.
4-Most 'normal' jobs are shit and most 'normal' people who work in them are shit too.Keep in mind that bills have to be paid and look at a brighter future when you can express yourself in the way that you should(be it the arts,car-washing or whatever)
5-What doesn't kill you it makes you stronger.This is indeed true but don't take for granted that anything that looks or sound 'risky' is worth spending time fiddling with.
6-Eat those veggies and drink plenty of water.
7-Most people are worthless but not all of them.
8-Get some sleep.
9-Stop fancying people on the internet.They run to other forums the minute you turn your back.

This guy speaks the truth for once. First and foremost-Actually want to stop yourself from being miserable. I've noticed that most people,when depressed actually (rather sadistically) like to wallow in their dutifulness.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|