View Single Post
Old 09.13.2007, 04:05 PM   #45
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I started playing in B D E G A B recently; it's a modified Guqin tuning.

What I'd like to invent is a guitar that is constantly and obviously going out of tune as you play it.. like, as you play single notes, the guitar is going out of tune (without you having to detune it yourself)... though I guess this can be accomplished with a second person helping you out... which I've recently been experimenting with (I was playing some complex arpeggios for a new song and my friend was fucking with the volume control and pickup selector and spinning the whammy bar around as I did this and it sounded amazing; hardly a new concept but I'm trying to forge a new aesthetical practice of the "two people playing the same guitar" composition).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|