View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 04:56 AM   #28
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
It's all about outside perspective though, really, not how you define yourself. After all, it's your jury of peers that's applying said labels in the first place, not you. And I would bet that nearly all of us on this board qualify to be hipsters, if observed by objective bystanders.

The things that make me evil, 'mainstream,' and unashamed:

I buy jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch
I like Nelly
I read books from Oprah's list
I like to be girly and primp on occasion
I dye my hair
I have tattoos
I shop at Urban Outfitters, Ikea, and Wal-Mart
I smoke
If I'm desperate, I'll go to Starbucks (and don't tell me I'm keeping the little guy down, one does that every time he/she walks into a chain grocery store, gets gas, buys shoes, pretty much wipes his ass)
I think Interpol is catchy
I dress too much like a lazy fucker to ever be considered hip. It's not even 'carelessly cool,' it's just fuckin scummy (t-shirt & jeans is my official uniform)

I can call myself whatever I want, 'ecclectic,' 'eccentric,' 'individualistic,' but I, like all the rest of you, am just an interchangeable cog in the human wheel of existence. Everyone else realized that seemingly depressing fact long ago, and that's why we have so many Catholics now.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|