View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 02:18 PM   #45
Jt
children of satan

Jt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard suckaJt cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
LIVE SKULL - i have a couple of their records.... one i found second hand in a store in amsterdam... dusted it's called... it's not in great shape.. side A scratched to shit... but it was cheap... I scored Snuffer off ebay... both are solid records although i feel their music didn't age as well as a lot of other 80s indie stuff... i don't get all the SY, Swans comparisons either... to me Live Skull aren't all that noisy... still quite cool tho...

Yeah, I mean maybe it's just their last LP that people discuss the most. That one was the only one I could get hold of on CD - an old Caroline issue. That's pretty damned raucous. I haven't heard much of their earlier stuff, but I want to. I don't know what the legality of sharing a few of their older tracks would be though... that said, I can't imagine the market for old Live Skull records today being especially... ...buoyant.
Jt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|