View Single Post
Old 03.12.2014, 01:16 AM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I may have lied to you. There's a good chance that I did not chop off my penis, although I did marry and impregnate a much younger women. Not pædophile young, but young enough to ensure that I die much sooner than she does. That's ok, as neither of us are Catholic, nor subject to any sort of denominational directives other than our own paganistic lusts.

What this means for you: you are safe from suicide for at least another month, and the people who have been watching you have been called off.

Now, you may watch as I wear your skin, as I drape it over me like a deflated skin-sack, leftover from birthdays past.

I AM THE USER PLips, and the P stands for "probably".
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|