View Single Post
Old 08.30.2010, 07:11 AM   #57
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
True story: The best review I got was a pitchfork editor randomly sent me an email. I'm not even joking. I don't know the guy at all. Anyway, he said he heard it, and said it was in his top 10 of the year, said he's been a big fan forever, but he said since it is such a limited-run album, he can't review it... he said I need to get a bigger label to put out a bigger run to get P4k to cover it at all. He said maybe they'll do a top 10 list of the year and he'll mention it. He said he's played it for a few other p4k editors. I thought that was so incredibly cool of the guy to send me that...(also kinda heartbreaking in a way, but eh)

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|