View Single Post
Old 03.27.2009, 04:01 AM   #32
nobye-noaloha
bad moon rising

nobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's assesnobye-noaloha kicks all y'all's asses
thanx a lot moshe.
i hope it doesn't mean it is sold out !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Tuesday, 24 March 2009

zine sales

i can't complain about the sales of SENSATIONAL FIX ZINE #1 so far. thank you all for making future zines possible with your purchases (see earlier entry about the philosophy behind the zine series).

i got a taste for it for sure. i'm currently talking to michael morley - of dead c and gate fame, if he needs any introduction - for a follow up on ZINE #1. he wrote a thesis on his work
in relation to silence and painting. a different cup of tea than number 1 of the series, but maybe not that different. the idea is to include a DVD with a videowork by michael in a limited edition.

next to more theory-oriented zines i will continue to edit the good old compilations with great artists from the SONIC YOUTH etc. : SENSATIONAL FIX exhibition. so stay tuned for more sensational publications!

noise, ambient, hip hop, electronica, folk etc...

http://lemieldanslesoreilles-radiobeton.blogspot.com/
nobye-noaloha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|