View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 03:11 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah the natural history museum kicks fucking ass if you're into the science stuff. the airspace one too, though perhaps more kid-oriented. they have a good imax theatre though. for art, both the hirshhorn + the natl. art gallery are the shit. i'm not a fan of the american history museum, i don't even remember how it looks like.

the monuments on the other hand are crap and the line is not worth the ascent to washington's penis. i only happened to go in once because i was jogging in the morning and it had snowed and nobody was there. but it's stupid.

i forgot-- the pharmacy bar is the saving grace of adams morgan. nice people, and great jukebox.

check out the washington city paper to keep ahead of events & what not. the printed version is distributed free every thursday all around town.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|