View Single Post
Old 04.25.2010, 02:09 AM   #58
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
hehe, I've checked yesterday, there was nothing. cheers for heads up. mp3 but? hmmm. i left comment about what is the story with the master, if the master is actuall mp3. uhmmm, I know Georgekrz would be taping from time to time, so I'm hoping he did recorded the gigs as well, not saying he has been to spanish ones as well, so if he had the recording of them "hits setlist" as a four piece that would be amazing. lets hope it will surface sometime somewhere. shit, that volcano, I wanted to tape it and what a recording I missed. aghrrr.!

Rich, check the blog again, you've had a reply! if you email the dude he will send you the flacs. i'm sorry you couldn't get a flight to Spain because of the fucking volcano, i felt for you man.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|