View Single Post
Old 02.03.2009, 01:08 AM   #24
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEsmoke
Oh no ! please live that old mummy in her sarcophagus... Lou reed is a buntch of shit... if you have any doubts try to listen to the new "The Stone" issue. It's called "The stone : issue three LouReed, Laurie anderson, John Zorn". In the begining you have a seven minute Reed's solo... he tries to play something on his guitar using a pedal board too big for him. A great great great moment of vacuum !

a benefit cd? for the stone ? what is the stone? hmm this is not a regular realese i think but i definitley wanna here that. do you have al link?i wanna check out if this is a "great great moment of vacum" thanks
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|