View Single Post
Old 05.27.2012, 04:18 PM   #15739
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

4/10

I'm really surprised that you rated Stagefright so much higher than The Church. I'm quite a big Michele Soavi fan but I think Stagefright's one of those films that only seemed to get going in the last 15 minutes, whereas I thought The Church, though less brilliant than the end of Stagefright was much more watchable overall. The Church was the film that started me thinking that Argento might ultimately be a better producer than he is a director.

I would've sworn that Sabrina Salerno was in Stagefright, as one of the dancers, but I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere.

Have you seen Mario Bava's Shock (sometimes called Beyond the Door 2)? If you liked Macabre it's also written by Lamberto Bava. A really underrated movie I think and probably the best role Daria Nicolodi's ever had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbkqUk90U6I
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|