View Single Post
Old 05.26.2012, 09:03 PM   #15730
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I also agree. I've never liked any of his films completely. The closest I've got is probably with Suspiria and Deep Red. I dunno, he seems so preoccupied with style that, as murmur says, they tend to be quite dull in patches; as though the narrative's only real function is as a means of connecting a string of different set-pieces.

A bit of trivia about Inferno you may already know is that the film's underwater room scene (probably its most memorable) was actually done by Mario Bava, on Argento's request.
the underwater scene was really great. and i really really liked the scnee with verdi's music and the flickering lights. that was a really cool and unique scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlCM7TK_nhU

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|