View Single Post
Old 03.16.2016, 07:45 PM   #1874
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
caught sunn o))) last night in dear old melbourne too, but I'm not really in a position to describe it, the enormity of the thing was just beyond words. my body has never experienced something so thorough in my entire life, was genuinely surprised it not only approached the loudness of live fushitsusha but surpassed them. truly magnificent.

recent highlights would be eddy current headlining golden plains coming off hiatus, htrk at the same festival/a show they played of free-flowing nocturnal drones a couple of months back and babyfather at unsound which was honestly nearly as good as live hype williams, never felt bass like that before and the songs from the upcoming hyperdub record were utter batshit.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|